Saturday, August 10, 2013

4 years later....

Two days late, but better late than never!! Thursday, Greg and I celebrated our 4 year anniversary...where has the time gone...and....I can't imagine life without him type of days :-)  Short n sweet here, guys.  Greg and I have a great time each year following the "traditional" anniversary gifts.
Year One = paper.  We took a trip to San Francisco (paper tickets!) and had our favorite portrait framed of the wedding.
Year 2 - cotton.  I got him a hammock, he got me a cotton bathrobe with a couples massage gift certificate inside.
Year 3 = leather.  Um....this is a PG blog. moving on....
Year 4 = Fruit and flowers.  Hmmm.  So what could we do?
Well, as always, we got creative!
My gift to Greg:  A Key Lime Pie and a certificate to race at the Flower City Half Marathon in April:
His take on flowers and fruit?  A homemade framed print with a lovely poem and cherry blossoms...and a massage certificate for the mommy (heaven!)
From the kiddo...we asked for one hour worth of napping uninterrupted so we could have mommy daddy snuggles.  We got 45 minutes.  I'll take it :-)
 
Love you kiddo!
All in all, it was a pretty awesome day.
Can't wait till 5...!!
Do you follow the traditional gifts?  Or are we old fashioned? :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment