Sunday, January 20, 2013

Beach, football, and running fun!

No worries, I haven't fallen off the ends of the earth!  I'm here in Florida, having a great vacation so far.  Thursday was a rush of last minute prep, and Friday started at 3:30am and was a whirlwind of travel, settling in, getting our bearings, and of course, some beach and pool time.  Let's catch up, shall we?  A quick pictorial weekend recap.....
Our view from the hotel.....Pool time!
 Saturday Beach Run
 Huge Farmer's and Flea Market (yeas, thats a booth entirely Made of Hot sauce...YUM!)
 Monroe County Sting Championship Game....sadly they lost, but Greg got in some 40 plus yard punts!
 Race time for me and baby G!
Spoiler alert- I had a blast running this race, it was gorgeous, supportive, and just hilly enough to be a challenge.  I kept my heart rate down, took it easy, and came in at 2:10...just under a 10 minute mile pace :-)  A Great way to start my second trimester, I would say!  Race report coming soon....right now, I have a date with the hot tub (well, my legs do), a beach walk, and a nice, juicy burger!  YUM!

No comments:

Post a Comment