Saturday, May 28, 2011

Shower the Bride!

IT’S THE LONG WEEKEND finally!!!  WOOHOOO!!!  Today was a go go go….I spent all of last night making food and wrapping gifts and woke up bright and early to get my miles in before the shower today.  I did a 30 mile tempo ride (averaged 19.4-I think my leggies are sore from this week, so some yoga tonight it in order!) and then packed it all in to get to Rachael’s shower.
Let’s say it with pictures, yes?

IMG_0845
The bride, her sisters and Mom!

IMG_0848
The bride and her 'maids :-D

IMG_0850
Amazing food!!
IMG_0870
Opening gifts....apparently I take my MOH duties seriously :-P
IMG_0891
Yummy cookie cake and gorgeous bride!


Gorgeous bride, gorgeous day, wonderful friends…can’t improve on that!  Can’t wait for the big day on July 2nd!!


And now, I am completely exhausted.  Time for a low key night before some major workouts in the next few days....can't wait!!

No comments:

Post a Comment